G2 Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is modifying it’s policies and procedures as we progress through the phases of re-opening as recommended by the CDC and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Who Should Schedule a Telemedicine Orthopedic Appointment
- Anyone with serious medical problems and those concerned about face-to-face appoinments.
Scheduling an Office Appointment
- If you would like to be seen in the office, you may schedule by calling us at 804-678-9000 or by scheduling online
- Please notify us if you have a fever, cough, flu or cold symptoms so that we may guide you on the appropriateness of an appointment in the office versus a telemedicine appointment
Office Cleaning Procedures
- All door knobs, counters, chairs, exam tables, x-ray equipment are being cleaned before and after each patient that is seen in the office
- Dr. Goradia and our staff are wearing face masks and cleaning their hands between each patient
Registration and Check-in Process
- We have re-opened our waiting rooms with seats spaced 6 feet apart
- It is preferable for patients to come to their appointments alone. If absolutely necessary, you may bring one other person.
- Everyone entering the office must bring and wear a face mask. Due the limited supplies available to the practice, we are unable to provide a mask for you.
- There is hand sanitizer available for patients in our offices.
- Dr. Goradia and staff will wear masks during the examination
- Currently hospitals and MRI are performing MRIs and other tests.
- We have resumed providing all in-office treatments
- Physical therapy locations have re-opened for in-person visits but some are still offering telemedicine
- Hospitals and surgery centers have resumed allowing surgeons to perform all elective surgeries